Procurement Coordinator - Northbrook, IL - Mitchell Planning
- - Northbrook, IL
- Full Time
Ross & Baruzzini provides consulting and design expertise for diverse industries including government, transportation, healthcare, higher education, utilities and mission-critical facilities. Our market groups are populated by talented engineers, design technicians, commissioning agents, and construction management professionals. We serve a range of agency and institutional clients that own and operate their own facilities and require long-term, high-performance solutions that are cost effective, energy efficient, and easy to maintain. Our engineers design and plan the systems that enable buildings to perform, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, audio-visual, security, telecommunications, IT, and more. By ensuring that these systems are fully integrated with each other and with the building structure, we help people, equipment, and processes operate with maximum efficiency and value.
Mitchell Planning is the nation's leading provider of medical equipment planning, procurement, and installation management services. Ross & Baruzzini acquired Mitchell Planning in 2016 to continue to grow our team and strengthen our services.
Job Title: Procurement Coordinator
Market: Medical Equipment
Location: Northbrook, Illinois
Duties and Responsibilities:
To work within Mitchell planning's procurement system, and guidelines to order equipment for clients.
- Obtain quotes/send out bid requests for clients
- Review quotes/bids to determine if the received information is correct and meets the client's specifications.
- Pricing Analysis
- Review of General Condition (T&C's) documents
- Issue PO requisitions or other requisitions to the client.
- Maintain complete and accurate files on each client; track equipment to client site or warehouse.
- Run procurement reports for clients and Mitchell associates as needed.
- Attend weekly conference calls with the client on procurement status of projects
- May help with the coordination of checking in equipment and assisting others with moving product from the Client warehouse to the hospital.
- May travel to attend procurement meetings with planners and Procurement Manager.
- May have the opportunity to attend vendor or client sites.
- May be asked to assist in hospital equipment surveys.
- Will spend time within Mitchell Planning's Planning department to learn and understand Equipment planning and to learn about other positions within the organization.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Procurement Manager.
This description reflects the core activities of the position but is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties within the group/department may be required in addition to changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time. There is a requirement for the position holder to recognize this and adopt a flexible approach to work.
R&B is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media