Mechanical Technician - St. Louis, MO
- - St. Louis, MO
- Full Time
Ross & Baruzzini provides consulting and design expertise for diverse industries including government, transportation, healthcare, higher education, utilities and mission-critical facilities. Our market groups are populated by talented engineers, design technicians, commissioning agents, and construction management professionals. We serve a range of agency and institutional clients that own and operate their own facilities and require long-term, high-performance solutions that are cost effective, energy efficient, and easy to maintain. Our architects and engineers design and plan the systems that enable buildings to perform, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, communications, transportation, smart cities, and more. By ensuring that these systems are fully integrated with each other and with the building structure, we help people, equipment, and processes operate with maximum efficiency and value.
Title: Mechanical Technician
Location: St. Louis, MO
Market: Higher Education & Research
Roles and Responsibilites:
Mainly responsible for producing accurate discipline specific drawings from the engineer/designers' design.
- Create and manage REVIT models for design plans and details
- Ensure construction documents are accurately modeled
- Collaborate and coordinate with all disciplines, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, as well as architectural and structural design-changes and model challenges
- Adhere to execution plan and project workflow criteria
- Follow content standards and development procedures
- May take the lead on developing some discipline specific modeling content for Project
- Print drawing sets for professional team and participate in project reviews
- Ability to export to other formats for collaboration internally and externally
- Identify possible process or system improvements through use of technology or software
- Responsible for developing and maintaining Revit families
- Ability to produce readable, clean, and organized drawings
- Coordinate drawing production in line with project requirements and in conjunction with other disciplines
- Able to meet tight deadlines and ability to work alone or with a local or remote team
- 0-3 years significant project experience with Higher Education or similar experience
- Technical Degree or certificate from an accredited degree program
This description reflects the core activities of the position but is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties within the group/department may be required in addition to changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time. There is a requirement for the position holder to recognize this and adopt a flexible approach to work.
R&B is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media